WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES…
We remain attentive to your needs throughout the entire process and offer customized business strategies and solutions to address obstacles, target opportunities, and give rise to practical actions.
VENDOR MANAGEMENT & FACILITATION
Our deep understanding of the process allows our partners to focus on optimizing their core businesses, leaving the nitty gritty details to EUS. Our experts collaborate to review requirements, pre-qualify companies, determine partner abilities and potential, and evaluate/recommend potential deals in the Middle East.
EUS trade services cover the following: parts and services in petrochemicals, oil and gas companies and power plant services (including spare parts of boiler, steam and gas turbine engines and operation maintenance).
SOURCING PROCUREMENT & LOGISTICS
EUS’ superior energy services spare clients the hassle of dealing with pre-qualification requirements, saving time and effort.
VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVES (VFD)
Partnered with one of the only VFD repair companies in the United States, we are able to provide repairs and refurbishments of Medium Voltage VFD Power Cells to customers across the globe. We have created a seamless process of shipping, testing and repairing cells in a quick and efficient manner, in order to decrease our customers’ downtime and increase their productivity.
We have an extensive team of engineers who have worked in the Turbo machinery and Power Engineering business for over 25 years. With our team, we are able to repair, refurbish, inspect and coat all makes of industrial gas turbines, stream turbines, and diesel generators. In order to provide full services and solutions, we are also able to supply OEM and non-OEM turbine replacement parts including hot gas path components, critical spares, hardware and consumable, and balance of plant equipment.
MAINTENANCE, REPAIR & OVERHAUL
We are a team of brand-agnostic technology specialists focused on creating value for our customers through ensuring operational excellence. We are a one-stop-shop that provides consulting and support services as well as full on-ground solution delivery.
Our specialist services and value-added solutions are
innovative and allow our clients to optimize their
operations. They include:
- Power Plant Operations & Maintenance
- VFD Repairs and Refurbishment Diesel Engine Spares and Services
- In-Situ Machining and Metal Stitching
- Turbine Services – Sales, Repairs/Refurbishment, Inspection and Coating
- Control Systems Upgrades and Services
- Process and Thermal Efficiency Audits
- Engineering Consultancy Services
- Water Treatment Solutions
- QatarGas, the world’s largest exporter of LNG, has a current capacity of 77 mtpa and plans to expand towards 126 mtpa by 2027. Annual export business of QatarGas is slated at $95.35 billion.
- The Saudi Arabian government plans to double their power generation by increasing from 40,000 megawatts to 80,000 megawatts within the upcoming years.
- The UAE government plans to invest $164 billion by 2050 to meet the growing energy demand and ensure a sustainable growth for the country’s economy.
- The total investment in clean energy in the Middle East is expected to exceed $300 billion by 2050.
NAVIGATING THE PROCESS
The Middle East is a region ripe with untapped opportunities within the energy and utilities market. With a limited amount of energy and utility companies that are able and capable of handling the needs of these industries domestically, it is imperative to bring top tier talent and solutions to solve these unique challenges. EUS is well versed in the procedures and protocols to effectively conduct business in the Middle East. We have access to market data and industry information that helps guide our partners through the fine print that tends to line corporate and government operations. In addition to market data, EUS provides our partners with the benefits of our top-level relationships in the energy services industry. We work to make the process simple and efficient so that success comes naturally for all businesses involved.